Shin-ai Institutes of Languages (hereinafter,represents "our school"） comply with laws and regulations
on the protection of personal information, and our school is committed to protecting personal information as follows.
- 1.Collection of personal information
Our school require to your personal information in case of application of admission to our school, or replying to your inquiries, and so on.
- 2.The contents of personal information
Personal information means your name, address, telephone number, birthday, E-mail address,and so on.
Our school may request other informations in order to meet your demand, if we think it's needed.
- 3.Handling of Personal Information
Our school is committed to proper management of personal information,regardless of the type of information devices,
recording media, and so on. We have been fully informed of the laws and regulations to our staffs.
- 4.Disclosure of personal information
Unless we obtain your consent, we never disclose your personal information to someone except our staffs.
However, our school may disclose your personal information in the following cases, please acknowledge it beforehand.
- ・Claim under the law
- ・Necessity for protection of the rights or property
- ・Argent action for the security in an accident or lifesaving activities
- ・Claim from government agencies or their representatives in order to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
- ・Reports on the results of the application for certificate of eligibility, or the results of the admission selection, and so on.
- 5.Correction and deletion of personal information
If there is an error or change in your personal information, or if you want to delete your personal information,
we will take actions reasonably after the personal identification except the instructions on the law.
we will delete a part of personal information after a certain period of time.
we can not answer the question about the personal information which has deleted.